Micro Texture Analyzer
Upto 8 axis
Micro-force measurement down to 0.001 gf (0.01 mN)
- Micro-TXA (µTXATM) : 0.01 mN ~ 0.1 N
- TXA-MicroPrecision : 0.1 mN ~ 6 N
- TXA-Precision : 1 mN ~ 30 N
- TXA-Standard A-Version : 5 mN ~ 300 N
- TXA-Standard B-Bersion : 20 mN ~ 1 kN
* : TXA can be mixed together with each version upto 16 channels which can be reserved for additional loads, LVDT signal, temperature, On/Off signal, optical signal, and so on) for various R&D purpose.
The multi-axis micro-precise texture analyzer measures micro-tensile, micro-compression, precise adhesion (ball probe tack), release force (peel-off strength) for very soft materials, brittle materials, optical display adhesive films and so on.
The system can be equipped with environmental chambers of contstant temperature and humidity, cryo-chamber or low / high temperature chamber, which controls very precise range.
YEONJIN S-Tech desgins all the function of the system, produces it in Korea, and supplies all over the country. Please do not hesitate to contact us once you have any inquiries on this precise micro texture anlayzer.
Featured for measuring 0.01 mN ~ up to 1 kN
YEONJIN S-Tech’s µTXA™ is a texture analyzer which is specially measuring tack and adhesion of adhesives in the field of PSA, tacky films and electronic materials. TXA™-Precision Adhesion testing machine is a compact, versatile instrument designed for Research & Development, Quality Assurance/Quality Control and Production applications. Dedicated to 0.1 micrometer range resolution and 0.1 mN to 300 N force, it measures highly precise tack and is available for testing tension, compression, creep, stress relaxation and 3-point bending.
TXA is also very helpful in measuring strength where the adhesive surface is tiny. It measures the heteromorphism of adhesive films as several gram force units.
- Characterization of adhesion properties of adhesives used in semiconductor dicing process
- Measurements of adhesion properties’ change by alternative molecular weight
- Peel-off test of adhesives for MLCC (Multi-layer ceramic capacitor)
- Release force of release tape and film
- Tack test of double side tapes and polarizing plates
- Monitoring of mechanical and physical properties of tack tape by testing speed, 0.0001 ~ 5 mm/sec (15 mm/sec, optionally)
- Repeated tack test of insulating tape, scotch plastic tape, aluminum tape and packaging tape
- Adhesion test of cured-epoxy on copper substrate
- Tack test of materials by ball and probe materials
- Spongy : Compression and Stress Relaxation
- Dwell Force change measurements of adhesives
- Adhesion test of aluminum tape and substrate
- Repeated adhesion test of patches
- more and more adhesion tests and texture analysis in R&D, QA/QC and industrial application.
Electrics and electronics: Dicing tape, FCCL, MLCC, adhesive films, heteromorphic films, protection tape, masking tape, secondary lithium ion battery
Biology: Strength of organic tissues, elastic properties of hydrogel
General industries : Concerned all application which is required for measuring very weak force and Strain control.
Medial and pharmaceutical adhesion: Patch, poultice, cataplasm, fomentum, wound dressing, visco-elasticity of various pads, tablet strength, texture analysis of packaging materials.
Foodstuff : Texture analysis of foods and the packaging
Cosmetics : Texture analysis of cosmetics and the packaging