LTF-631은 열경화성 재료 (수지, 복합 재료, 페인트, 코팅) 및 UV 광경화 재료와 관련된 R&D, 품질 보증 / 품질 관리 및 생산 중 수 초 이내로 빠르게 경화하는 재료를 연구하는 데 쓰이는 유전율측정기입니다.
- 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1.0 KHz, 10 KHz Excitation frequencies
- Excellent sensitivity for SMC/BMC and UV curing systems.
- Associated thermocouple input allows Correlation of temperature with cure rate and material properties
- A maximum of four dielectric channels.
- Functions for defining cure monitoring parameters.
- Either disposable or reusable dielectric sensors available.
- CureView data acquisition software.
The LTF-631 is designed for the study of rapidly reacting materials in Research & Development, Quality Assurance/Quality Control, and Production applications involving thermoset materials--resins, composites, paints and coatings. The 10 Hz to 10 KHz frequency range of the LTF-631 permits excellent sensitivity for SMC/BMC and UV curing systems, and the associated thermocouple input allows correlation of temperature with cure rate and material properties.
The LTF-631 is available with a maximum of four dielectric channels. Each channel consists of one mid-conductivity dielectric sensor input and one thermocouple input. A single-channel instrument may be upgraded at any time with additional channels. In addition to the dielectric channel(s), the LTF-631 has two general analog inputs which may be used for pressure sensors and LVDT signals.
The CureView Data Acquisition Software has functions for defining cure monitoring parameters; data acquisition, analysis and recall; plotting and printing.
When used with either disposable or reusable dielectric sensors, also available from Lambient Technologies, or the user’s own sensors, the LTF-631 High Speed Dielectric Cure Monitor and CureView data acquisition software form a complete measurement system for studying dielectric material properties in all processing environments.
- Composites and laminates
- Bulk molding compound/Sheet molding compound
- Paints and coatings
- Reaction injection molding
- UV curing resin systems
- Pultruders and extruders
- Batch reaction vessels
- Physical: Dimensions: 17” W x 16” L x 3.25” H (43.2 cm W x 40.6 cm L x 8.3 cm H), Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 Kg)
- Electrical: Power: 100 VAC ? 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz autoswitching universal input, 4 A max
- Measurement: Excitation frequencies: 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1.0 KHz, 10 KHz
- Excitation amplitude: Sine wave, 1.0 V nominal (2.0 V peak-to-peak)
- Maximum sampling rate: 55 milliseconds or better
- Dielectric interface: Maximum of four (4) channels of mid-conductivity with -one (1) dielectric sensor, and one (1) thermocouple per channel
- Instrument inputs: Two (2) start/triggers, and two (2) analog inputs (0 - 5 V range) per instrument, analog inputs may be used for pressure sensor or LVDT with suitable electronic interfacing
- Outputs: Two (2) TTL/digital outputs
- Dielectric sensor type: Interdigitated, parallel plate or single electrode for Mid-Conductivity interfaces
- Thermocouple type: J standard, K by special order
- Number of channels: 1 channel for LT-631/1, 2 channels for LT-631/2
- Communications: RS-232C, USB with adapter