Moorfield의 nanoPVD 제품군 중 최신 모델인 T15A 모델은 유기물 및 금속 증착을 위한 저온 증발(LTE) 및 standard resistive evaporation source를 각각 장착할 수 있습니다. 우수하고 효율적인 성능으로 OLED, OPV 및 OFET의 고성능 금속, 벤치탑 패키지의 유기 증착 연구에 이상적입니다.
LTE sources are low thermal-mass for better control when evaporating volatile organic materials, while metals sources are our box-shielded TE1 models for efficient deposition and reduced cross-contamination.
Chamber access is via a hinged lid, that opens to reveal a stage suitable for holding substrates up to 4″ diameter. The chamber is tall, allowing for high-uniformity coating via evaporative techniques.
The units are easy to control via a touchscreen HMI interface, simple to maintain, have low running costs and come with a comprehensive range of safety features.
With a turbomolecular pumping system, high-vacuum base pressures, straightforward automated control via a touchscreen HMI and a range of options for flexible configuration, the nanoPVD-T15A is a versatile, efficient solution for world-class R&D applications.
- Benchtop configuration
- Organics and metals evaporation sources
- High aspect-ratio chamber for uniform coating
- Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
- Define/save multiple process recipes
- Up to 4” diameter substrates
- Base pressures <5 × 10-7 mbar
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Proven performance
- Dry backing pump
- Fast chamber vent
- Automatic high-resolution pressure control
- Up to 4 LTE sources for organics
- Up to 2 evaporation sources for metals
- 500 °C substrate heating stage
- Substrate rotation, Z-shift and shutters
- Quartz crystal sensor head
Two thermal evaporation sources for metals evaporation with shutters and quartz crystal sensor head for rate/thickness calibration.
Four LTE sources for organics deposition with shutters and quartz crystal sensor head for rate/thickness calibration.
Metals and organics deposition
Two thermal evaporation sources and two LTE sources for metals and organics PVD, with shutters and quartz crystal sensor head.
All nanoPVD-T15A systems require chilled water, dry compressed air, nitrogen for venting (optional) and electrical power. Exact requirements will be provided with quotations or on request.