HPLC, GC, HPLC+GC-MS, IC
- KONIK programme line is integrally modular. This means there is a correlation between module and function. Hence are very didactic as students can better understand and can be demonstrated in practice the function of each module. Modules can be exchanged at easy, even some detectors can be operational outside of the systems and flexibly adapted to other applications (monitor reactors, preparative HPLC or GC, perform sensorial analysis of column effluents, …flexibly adapt and control on a time bases valves of all sorts (4 ways switching, six way injection, multi-ways-loops for specific applications, …
- The KONIK GCs , HPLCs, and MS are very robust and long live. Gibnik has been manufacturing GCs since 1978 and Gibnik still has original spare parts for the first generation of instruments manufactured more than 40 years ago. We believe this is unique to this industry. HPLC since 1985, Multimodal Sample Preparation-RoboKrom since 1997, and MS since 2002.
- The performance and analytical power of the KONIK’s are second to none: The full range of instruments can operate under standard conditions or can be finely tuned for highest sensitivity and lowest detection limits. This is important if some students, under the professors advise, want to develop certain applied R&D projects in certain areas like environmental pollutants, bioactive substances in foods, drugs of abuse (eg cannabinoids), etc etc
- All KONIK instruments are very ergonomic: All parts are easily accessible in the normalised chassis, any module, component and part is easy to access for testing and eventual replacement. Most end users with little help from our Technical Department, (via email, WhatsApp, Skype, or similar) can perform this task at easy.
- In consequence to the above, GIBNIK guarantees the lowest cost of maintenance and important savings over the many years of expected operation, finally
- KONIK complete programme is field upgradable. Irrespective of the initial configurations acquired, all KONIK instruments can be expanded, upgraded, and grow its analytical power any time in the future in line with the availability of funds in next year’s budgets (GC and be coupled to HPLC for Multidimensional HPLC+GC, ….the GC could be copupled to MS for GC-MS, and later to HPLC for HPLC+GC-MS,…at any time they can expand with RoboKrom for HS (blood alcohol, volatiles, residual solvents in packaging, …), Purge and Trap ( trihalomethanes in water according EPA methods, volatile concentration, flavorings, etc), Solid Phase microExtraction-SPmE) for many methods, Thermal Desorption (many applications),… MORE DETAILS
AAS 원자흡광광도계 (Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer)
분광광도계 (UV/Visible Spectrophotometer)
적외선분광광도계 FTIR (Fourier-transform Infrared Spectroscopy)