L460Fe-ER Iron Analyzer
Liquid Analysis Systems사의 L460 series 화학 분석기는 pH, ORP, ISE, 탁도계 및 다양한 센서를 사용하여 많은 수성 화학 종의 온라인 습식 화학 적정법에 따라 분석합니다. L460의 기능은 신뢰성 및 사용 편의성, 최소 운영 비용에 최적화되어 있습니다.
L460 Sereis Features
- Auto sample retrieval and preparation
- Auto-check of titrant, sample, and sensors
- Result range and trend check
Through its display and keypad, users can view process status and history, and modify analysis intervals and other configuration parameters. This series offers a variety of hardware options for stream selection, sample preparation, and sample/reagent delivery.
- Multi-stream analysis
- Grab sample port
- Auto sample filter back flush
- Sample diluter for extended range
- Replenishment and dosing systems
- RS 485/Ethernet networking/email messaging
L460Fe-ER Iron - Extended Rage
The atline L460 Iron analyzer measures total iron in water by means of the proven TPTZ colorimetric method. The sample is diluted automatically to extend the analysis concentration range. The procedure includes pH adjustment and background turbidity check. For dependable process control, each analysis can be automatically replicated and/or trend checked prior to posting, alarming, or replenishing. Sampling can be drawn from pressurized sample stream or pumped from overflow sampler. For sample with particulate, a sample strainer with automatic backflush is offered.
L460Fe-ER has configuration of Extended range model with standard precision (20 µl) titrant dose pumps, one sample/waste pump, single stream inlet, 4-20 mA output.
- DI Digital input for remote enable of analyses or dosing
- DO Digital output relay with settable trip point or other control function
- EB Ethernet server for remote monitoring via web browser
- ER Sample diluter for extended analysis range
- GS Auto grab sample with sipper tube inlet.
- MS Multi-stream sampling
- SB Sample inlet strainer with auto backflush.
|Method||pH adjustment to ~3.5 is followed by three minute color development using TPTZ reagent. The concentration is read at 590 nm.|
|Range||0 to 20 ppm|
|Accuracy||≤2% of range|
|Cycle time||6 to 12 minutes per stream|
|Equipment drift||Less than 2% / year, typical|
|Reagent consumption||400 µl/test|
|Power required||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Sample streams||Standard: 1 Optional: up to 4|
|Sample conditions||Standard: 5 to 20 psig, less than 50 µm particulate, 10 to 80 °C
Other: consult factory
|Sample connection||¼” NPT|
|Air supply (for option SB)||Compressed, oil-free, ¼” tube or NPT-F connection|
|Waste||¼” NPT. ½“ tube adapter provided.|
|Leak||3/8” tube connection|
|Enclosure||22”Hx18”Wx10”D (55x46x26cm), wall mount, NEMA 4X/IP66|
|Display||3” x 2.2”, LCD with backlight|
|Outputs||Standard: 4-20 mA process value(s), maintenance alarm relay. Optional: alarm relay with settable trip point, Ethernet, and/or serial network per user requirements.|
Specifications subject to change